- The scrissor sign next to a size means it can be cut out from that slice of thermal pad. It is not the actual size! Example: 80x40x2mm
- One dimension size means it’s the thickness of that pad. Example: 1mm
- Two or three dimension sizes – with no scrissor sign – means it’s most probably an actual size. Example 100x14x1.5mm
Sizes you find here come from various sources. Most of them reported by my clients whom successfully replaced their GPUs’ factory thermal pads with high quality aftermarket pads – getting significant results in their temperature drop. Some of these sizes are actual measurements and others just collected from random users on such websites like Reddit, YouTube or official / unofficial forums.
Do your own research
Please note that I cannot take any responsibility for the sizes appearing here. Do your own research as well before buying and replacing anything.
- Make sure your pads and GPU die contacts well with the heatsink.
- Always test your graphic cards and devices in controlled environment.
добрый день, а есть информация о такой же карте только gigabyte
Руслан, нашли информацию. Тоже необходима толщина для gigabyte 1660 ti
The actual pad size is 1.5mm and 0.5 mms do not use the sizes suggested on this site as will bend your pcb 🙁
Thanks bro, your suggested size really precise
thermal pad for the video card gtx 1660 rog strix?
Please help I need to replace the thermal pads on my Palit gtx 1660 super gaming pro but I can’t find their thickness online and there is no information about it anywhere.
Please tell me what thickness of thermal pads is required for the Palit gtx 1660 super gaming pro video card?